You can figure out how to create a system for that new evergreen webinar (the one that's going to bring you $50k a month).
You can go back to that course you bought months ago and piece together a project plan for your newest group program launch (the one that you're hoping will replace your one-on-one work).
You can keep going through virtual assistant after virtual assistant and wonder why they can't just do what you want them to.
but that isn't how you build a 6- or 7-figure business.
you would rather be focusing on what you love and why you started your business in the first place.
I believe that you are ready to take back your sanity, your time, and your love for your business and what you do.
“By telling Indigo about your business she can easily tell you what programs or softwares you should be using so that you don't spend days looking through every option yourself. if you want to save hours of research, and making a mess of things, i would hire indigo."- Nevica of Nevica Vazquez
The way you scale your business, increase your revenue, and solidify your customer experience?
You need to do these three things:
SYSTEMIZE things that you do all the time. (Get more bang for your buck when everyone knows what the process is!)
DELEGATE things that you know are outside of your zone of genius. (Paying $$ for a copywriter = $$$$ in your Stripe account!)
AUTOMATE things that you don't need to do yourself. (Hello, Zapier!)
And I know you've been there, tried that.
- Those highly-recommended virtual assistants just didn't know what you wanted them to do.
- That automation that was supposed to save your skin ended up causing a customer service fiasco.
- The half-written standard operating procedures are buried in your Google Drive because you got discouraged halfway through.
As someone who has been working behind the scenes in 6- and 7-figure businesses for the last three years, I have learned how to:
Create efficient and simple systems.
Set up delegating processes.
So that you can finally take back your sanity, scale with ease, and launch that next big idea.
HI, I'M INDIGO!
I'm here to help you work less, experience more joy, and increase your revenue.
Efficient systems = happier clients/customers = more referrals = more $$$$$ in your bank account.
Simple automations = less time doing admin = faster reporting, scheduling, and email response times = more $$$$$ in your bank account.
Team members = less time doing shit you hate = more time to work on the big ideas = more $$$$$ in your bank account.
here's the way i like to work:
we go deep - fast.
Your business is unique and intimate. You built it based on your personality, how you work, your dreams, your fears, and your bravery.
It isn't until I can understand who you are and how you work (in business AND life) that I can help you create solutions that will best serve you.
That means doing mindset work, learning to ask the Universe for what you want, and how to build a business that supports your dreams instead of keeping you stuck in stress-ville.
there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all.
Because your business is 100% unique to you, there are no cookie-cutter solutions presented.
I work with you to create fully customized systems that work for YOUR business, and your business alone.
So much frustration comes from trying to force someone else's solution or formula to work in your business, when it just won't.
You'll get tools, templates, and software that are there as support and shortcuts for your business. But the way they are put together depends on how you want your business to run.
simplicity is key.
When you overcomplicate things, you add unnecessary stress to your life.
Your systems, automations, team roles and responsibilities, and business should feel simple. They shouldn't stress you out, make you hide under the covers, or cause you to throw your computer across the room.
I have a firm belief that by getting to the simplest solutions, you will see the biggest shifts.
Sometimes that means all you're doing is tweaking one thing -- but that one thing could be the difference between struggling and thriving in your business.
If this feels right to you, let's talk about how we can work together:
systems INTENSIVE & training
WHAT YOU GET:
- A pre-call questionnaire to identify and clarify your current business and systems challenges.
- One 2-hour deep dive into your business to figure out what is and isn't working and develop an action plan to create systems and who needs to be trained on them within your team.
- A complete build-out of any new systems or improvements to existing systems.
- Full development of SOPs, organizational charts, etc. for your reference.
- Up to 6 training hours where I will personally train your team on the systems that we developed in your deep dive.
- A follow-up email outlining the systems developed and how to implement them.
- A check-in email two weeks after the training to make sure things are still working.
- You will have the option to purchase additional training hours for your team if needed.
Sound good? Apply below!
Investment starts at $3,500.