Last Modified: May 17, 2016
INDIGO COLTON LLC ("We" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website WWW.INDIGOCOLTON.COM (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that we collect:
- on our Website
- in email or other electronic messages between you and our Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, comments, reviews, or email click throughs ("personal information")
- is about you but cannot be used to identify you, such as pages visited, geographic location or demographic information
- is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and how you use our Website
We collect this information:
- when you provide it to us
- automatically as you navigate through our Website through the use of third-party applications that show how you use our site, your IP address, and information collected by cookies or other tracking technologies
- from third parties, for example, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad pixels, ConvertKit, Acuity Scheduling etc
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or any messages you send us. This includes information you provide when you:
- register for an account
- subscribe to our newsletter
- make a purchase
- post a review or comment
- send an email to us via our contact form
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including:
- how you interact with our Website, including what pages you visit, your geographic location, etc
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you do not want to be tracked, you should set the DNT signal on your browser to opt out of behavioral tracking and we will respect this setting.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size
- understand how our audience uses our Website
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- web beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. If you do not want to be tracked, you should set the DNT signal on your browser to opt out of behavioral tracking and most providers will respect this setting.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- provide our Website and its contents
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- fulfill any other purpose for which you give the information to us for
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- notify you about any changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- fulfill the purpose we described to you when you gave us the information
- do anything else with your consent
We may also use the information to contact you about our own and third-parties' good and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please email email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our website visitors without restriction.
We may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
- third parties to market their products or services to you, if you have not opted out of these disclosures
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- do anything else with your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase or transaction.
Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct email marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have been chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.