In this episode I talk with Kelly about mindset, learning to listen to your intuition and tune into your body’s signals, the concepts of unsolicited advice, problem ownership, and so much more!
This episode is perfect for you if you are curious about what mindset work looks like and how to start practicing it in your daily life.
IN THIS EPISODE KELLY AND I TALK ABOUT:
- How Kelly defines mindset
- Kelly’s journey into mindset work and helping others with their mindsets
- How Kelly is practicing listening to her intuition in her daily life
- What the feelings based approach is, and how Kelly developed it as a tool
- How you can let go of past lives / old identities in a healthy way
- The importance of a supportive, empowering community
- Why Kelly doesn’t coach people unless they hire her to do so
- What unsolicited advice is, and why you shouldn’t give it
- What the concept of problem ownership is
- How to figure out who owns the problem
- Brene Brown
- Draper University
- F*ck this Shit, I’m Curing Myself
- Flow with Intention Online
- Jackie Carr
- Jess Lively
- The Kelly Trach Show
- Your Best Life
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The High-Vibe Lounge Podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content each week!
- Join me in The High-Vibe Lounge community on Facebook and continue the conversation! Click here to join.
- Have someone you’d love to join us on the show? Click here and submit them as a potential guest!
- Want to join us on the show? Click here and submit yourself as a potential guest!