In this episode I talk with Tiffany Han about her "Raise Your Hand, Say Yes" philosophy and how that informs everything she does -- from running her business to being a role model to her twin daughters.
We cover spirituality, the psychology behind rewarding yourself for receiving a no, how identifying and embodying your values changes the way you show up, and so much more. This episode is perfect for you if you want to start living less out of habit, and more out of intent.
IN THIS EPISODE TIFFANY AND I TALK ABOUT:
- The difference between bold action and inspired action
- What Tiffany's "Raise Your Hand, Say Yes" philosophy is
- Why you're always moving to the next creative edge once you get comfortable saying yes to something
- Why rewarding yourself for getting a rejection helps you get comfortable with it and use it as a learning tool
- What happened when Tiffany intentionally invested in her spirituality
- How Tiffany is examining the school system through her "Raise Your Hand, Say Yes" philosophy to choose the best option for her daughters
- Why Tiffany is being intentional about how she shows up in her life
- How the things we do have domino effects for the people around us
- Why identifying and embodying your values is so important, and how to start doing it
- 100 Rejection Letters
- 31 Days to Flow
- A Course in Miracles
- Mindful Moments ATX
- Radical Acceptance
- Raise Your Hand, Say Yes
- The Law of Attraction
• If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The High-Vibe Lounge Podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help me get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content each week!
• Join me in The High-Vibe Lounge community on Facebook and continue the conversation! Click here to join.
• Have someone you'd love to join me on the show? Click here and submit them as a potential guest!
• Want to join me on the show? Click here and submit yourself as a potential guest!