Today I'm talking with Jenny Karlsson, who is the founder of Financials For Creatives and in this episode we dig into so much goodness!
We dig into systems and strategies around your money and your finances, we talk about bringing in spirituality and self-care when it comes to your money, and how to create a ritual around your financial topics so that it no longer feels like an intimidating topic, but is something fun.
IN THIS EPISODE JENNY AND I TALK ABOUT:
- How Jenny got started with Financials for Creatives
- The unique way that Jenny approaches financials for herself and for her clients
- Why we might not even know how our subconscious mind is thinking about money
- How you can start viewing money as a tool to support you
- The way Jenny blends using tarot and oracle cards into her financial services
- Different ways fear can come into play when we start working on our money mindset
- Why you should know your core values when you're upleveling any part of your life
- How to create money dates for yourself and your significant other
- Some systems you can set up around your financials
- Why we need to build a budget that focuses on our priorities
- Different ways to look at your pricing
- How approaching her finances this way has changed Jenny's relationship with money
- Envelope Method
- Inner Compass Oracle Deck
- Profit First
- Rider Waite Tarot Deck
- Sacred Creators Oracle Deck
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck
- You Need A Budget
• If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The High-Vibe Lounge Podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help me get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content each week!
• Join me in The High-Vibe Lounge community on Facebook and continue the conversation! Click here to join.
• Have someone you'd love to join me on the show? Click here and submit them as a potential guest!
• Want to join me on the show? Click here and submit yourself as a potential guest!