In this episode I talk with Amy Kuretsky about building your own spiritual and self-care practices. We talk about Amy's journey in the wellness industry, how breathwork has become a central focus in her practice, and some of the tools Amy incorporates into her spiritual and self-care practices.
IN THIS EPISODE AMY AND I TALK ABOUT:
- What breathwork is
- How Amy created her own relationship with spirituality
- Different ways people experience breathwork
- Why you should prioritize sleep
- What Amy's self-care and spiritual toolbox consist of
- How self-compassion plays into Amy's self-care practice
- Amy's advice for building your own spiritual and self-care practices
- A few ways to tune in and see which experiments are successful
- 7 Day Breathwork Challenge
- Be With Coaching
- Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Mood Meter
- New Moon Breathwork
- Insight Timer
- Newsfeed Eradicator
- Monthly Medicine
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to The High-Vibe Lounge Podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help me get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content each week!
- Join me in The High-Vibe Lounge community on Facebook and continue the conversation! Click here to join.
- Have someone you'd love to join me on the show? Click here and submit them as a potential guest!
- Want to join me on the show? Click here and submit yourself as a potential guest!