- Do school work when you need to do school work, do client work when you need to do client work, do self-care when you need to do self-care.
- In the words of Ron Swanson, don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing.
- The pomodoro method is your best friend for doing one thing at a time. You can do anything for 25 minutes, and the scheduled breaks help you from getting overwhelmed or losing focus.
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Know what your Top Three Tasks are for each day and focus on accomplishing those.
- Under promise and over deliver.
- Learn what your boundaries and limits are. Get to know your body and when it's talking to you. Know how to work within your limits and maximize your peak hours of productivity.
- Always have one day per week where you just take care of you. No homework, no client work, no going into work. Do what makes you happy and what helps you relax.
P.S. -- Last week I opened up about how I do it all.