- Take an afternoon off from work and explore your own city -- get lost in the streets, don't look at your phone. Poke your head inside anywhere that looks interesting. Try drinks that the barista recommends to you.
- Try to remember that you're working to live, you don't live to work.
- Instead of always having your client meetings at Starbucks, see what local coffee shops you can meet at instead.
- Go to that place near your city that you've always wanted to over a weekend.
- Find the best beginner's hiking trails in your city and head out. Take your camera and photograph anything that catches your eye. (+ remember to take enough water!)
- Say yes. It's really as simple as that. Someone asks you to go see a movie + it works with your schedule? Say yes. Your friend wants to go try this crazy new restaurant? Say yes.
- Open yourself up to the endless possibilities that exist within and around you.
Image from Death to the Stock Photo